Another true classic finally finds home here again in the 30Q (or pink batt please" for short).
The Samsung 30Q is a stalwart for those looking for the most capacity you can squeeze out of an 18650, without too large of a compromise in output. These cells are rated for 20A continuous discharge at around 3.7V, but above that you shouldn't push these any further as they're only technically a 15A battery. So, basically, don't use these for mech mods, unless you'd like a wispy cloud that lasts all day.
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 15A Maximum Continuous
- Approximate Dimensions: 18.33mm x 64.85mm
What's in the box:
Your choice of:
- 1 x Single Samsung 30Q 18650 battery in standard cardboard packaging
- 2 x Samsung 30Q 18650 batteries in a free plastic case