Sure, you've seen a small, Mini fetch. But have you seen a pro one? Time to introduce yourself to a heckin' good boy: the Smok Fetch Pro Kit!
The Fetch Pro is a sidegrade to the Mini, offering a few differences many will appreciate, such as accepting a single 18650 battery for power (not included), doing a maximum of 80w and containing a maximum of 4.3ml of liquid. It's still got that super sleek look to it though, sliding a massive side fire key in there.
That curious little bar above the screen is the air inlet, and the pods themselves are also fully airflow adjustable to dial in the right vape each time. Of that screen, the goodness of this 0.96 inch colour screen is apparent from the bright and clear font Smok's chosen here, keeping it detailed enough without BS.
The Fetch Pro also carries compatibility with the now popular RPM coils, and brings in the new range of RGC coils, which are lead in with a very special collab! The first off the line if the RGC Conical Mesh coil, made in collaboration with OFRF's nexMesh, and for optimum flavour of course. Finally, the pod itself is completely locked in place with a hardcore magnetic connection for secure travel.
You probably want to get this one yourself, it isn't going to Fetch itself!
- Size: 93.5 x 46 x 22mm
- Battery: 1 x 18650 battery (not included)
- Standby Current: <200uA
- Input Voltage: 3.3 - 4.2V
- Output Voltage: 0.5 - 4V
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 2.5ohm
- Output Wattage: 5 - 80W
- Capacity: 4ml (RGC Pod) / 4.3ml (RPM Pod)
- Coil Compatible: RPM Coil/RGC Coil
- Full-color 0.96 display shows vaping status clearly
- Variable wattage support up to 80W
- Bottom airflow control system with two side air ports for massive intake
- Lateral fire button and easy side filling design
What's in the box:
- 1 x Smok Fetch Pro Mod
- 1 x Fetch Pro RPM Pod w/ RPM Mesh 0.4ohm coil pre-installed
- 1 x Fetch Pro RGC Pod w/ RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm Coil pre-installed
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- User Manual